ALL ARE WELCOME, COME AS YOU ARE.
Garden Lakes Baptist Church ReGather
May 12, 2020
To Our Brothers and Sisters of FBCGL:
We have determined a date for the soft-opening of our Church service. As we would love to see all return, please evaluate your situation carefully in deciding when to return to live services. We will continue to broadcast the service, reach-out, and provide Sunday School online. We will continue communications as we start to include more over multiple phases. Please continue to check web site, Facebook, communications or call Church office to stay current on any changes that may come about. We will also use the same communications for future phases like Sunday School classrooms, Children’s Church and Nursery. Please see below for some of the details around the opening of the Church Service:
Warning: We recommend that you do not attend if you are at risk. At-risk population are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease, or weakened immune system. Urgent! If you have a fever and feeling sick do not come.
What you can expect as we ReGather for live services on campus.
Campus Ministries & Offerings
- Sunday service on campus starts May, 24 at 10:45 am & online through Facebook
- Bible Study will be online with Max Beal and others to follow
- Cancellation of all other events, nursery, Sunday School, VBS, all retreats, etc.
- No Children’s Church
- Continue digital/online giving or place your tithe & offerings in the drop box located at the Information booth on the wall
- Entrance will be the front doors of the Worship Center only
- Warnings Signs: Do not enter any side rooms of the worship center
- No Lord’s Supper, Potlucks, Coffee & Donuts
- Check your emails and social media for updates and information
Sanitizers, Cleanliness, Etiquette, & Chairs
- Optional to wear mask and gloves; personal choice
- Please Sanitize/wash hands when you arrive
- Bring your own sanitizer
- Bathrooms and Worship Center will be cleaned and sanitized
- Greeters & Ushers will open door for you, they will wear a mask and gloves
- Do not shake hands/ high five, hug, etc., please maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Chairs will be spaced out for the social distancing of 6 feet. Cluster of chairs will be available for families
- Please bring your own mask and gloves we cannot provide these for you
- You will be notified by the church of any future camps onsite or offsite meeting
Recommendations: If you have other suggestions to provide for a safer environment please contact Corrie.
Study Groups 9:30AM
Welcome to our internet home page. We hope to meet you soon at:
2517 N 107th Avenue in Avondale
Before you Visit Us…We’re sure you have some questions about what to expect. Well, you do not have to dress up, but you can if you want. You don’t have to be any particular age, because there is something for everyone. And you don’t have to pretend about anything, because we believe God meets you where ever you are! There are no perfect people, only a perfect God. That means anyone is welcome no matter where they are on their spiritual journey. We are a multi-generational, multi-cultural, community of people being transformed by the love of Christ. We gather weekly to worship God then go out into our community to share the gospel that is impacting us. Our mission is simple –
As we are being changed by the truth of Jesus, we are a people purposed to: Worship God, Study the truth of His message, and Share His Love with those around us.
Please browse the pages of our website to find out more about who we are, why we exist and where you fit. We look forward to answering any additional questions for you.
or call our office at: 623-936-7148
Please refer to the church bulletin as our office hours may vary depending on the season.
Small Group….. Wednesday evening…
We are now on a short break!
As always, our peer led one-on-one discipleship and discipleship small groups are still available throughout the week. Our meeting days, times, and places, vary so visit the Connect Center, or contact the church office to learn more about these opportunities to grow!