Sanitizers, Cleanliness, Etiquette, & Chairs
- Optional to wear mask and gloves; personal choice
- Please Sanitize/wash hands when you arrive
- Bring your own sanitizer
- Bathrooms and Worship Center will be cleaned and sanitized
- Greeters & Ushers will open door for you, they will wear a mask and gloves
- Do not shake hands/ high five, hug, etc., please maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Chairs will be spaced out for the social distancing of 6 feet. Cluster of chairs will be available for families
- Please bring your own mask and gloves we cannot provide these for you
We recommend that you do not attend if you are at risk. At-risk population are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease, or weakened immune system. If you have a fever and feeling sick we ask that you please do not come.